General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
CONTENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- CHANGE.IT will only store your name, address, phone number and email address, in the following named as “Personal Data” for as long as it is required between you and CHANGE.IT where CHANGE.IT’s use of your “Personal Data” is based on CHANGE.IT’s legitimate business interest as further stated herein, either until commercial or contractual relationship has ended or until you object against such use by CHANGE.IT or – where the processing of your “Personal Data” is based on your consent either until commercial or contractual relationship has ended or until you revoke your consent granted hereunder to CHANGE.IT to provide you with marketing materials.
- CHANGE.IT will only store your “Personal Data” for as long as it is required for the performance of the agreement between you and CHANGE.IT plus, where applicable, any additional periods under applicable laws during which CHANGE.IT has to retain your „Personal Data”.
- You can request from CHANGE.IT at any time information about which “Personal Data” CHANGE.IT processes about you and the correction or deletion of such Personal Data. Please note, however, that CHANGE.IT can or will delete your “Personal Data” only if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of CHANGE.IT to retain it.
If CHANGE.IT uses your “Personal Data” based on your consent or to perform a contract with you, you may further request from CHANGE.IT a copy of the “Personal Data” that you have provided to CHANGE.IT. In this case, please contact the email address below and specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates, the format in which you would like this information, and whether the Personal Data is to be sent to you or another recipient. CHANGE.IT will carefully consider your request and discuss with you how it can best fulfil it.
- Furthermore, you can request from CHANGE.IT that CHANGE.IT restricts your Personal Data from any further processing in any of the following events:
- you state that the Personal Data CHANGE.IT has about you is incorrect, (but only for as long as CHANGE.IT requires to check the accuracy of the relevant Personal Data),
- there is no legal basis for CHANGE.IT processing your Personal Data and you demand that CHANGE.IT restricts your Personal Data from further processing,
- IT no longer requires your Personal Data but you claim that you require CHANGE.IT to retain such data to claim or exercise legal rights or to defend against third party claims.
Please direct any such request to email@example.com
- If you take the view that CHANGE.IT is not processing your “Personal Data” in accordance with the requirements set out herein or applicable EEA data protection laws, you can at any time lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of the EEA country where you live.
- This website is not directed to users of an age of below 16 years. If you are younger than 16, you may not register with and use this website.
SPECIFICATION OF „PERSONAL DATA“ USE
- CHANGE.IT requires your “Personal Data” in order to provide you with access to Info sites or dedicated whitepapers. CHANGE.IT’s use of this information is based on the permission set out in applicable data protection laws to process „Personal Data“ for the purpose of performing contractual obligations with customers.
- CHANGE.IT requires your “Personal Data” in order to deliver the ordered good or services and for sending out invoices. CHANGE.IT’s use of this information is based on the permission set out in applicable data protection laws to process „Personal Data“ for performing contractual obligations with customers.
- If required, CHANGE.IT will use your “Personal Data” for the purposes of preventing or prosecuting criminal activities such as fraud.
- CHANGE.IT may require the processing of special categories of personal data about you. This may occur in the context of registration for an CHANGE.IT event for identifying and being considerate of individuals with disabilities throughout the event. Any such use of information is based on the consent you grant hereunder.
- You may withdraw your consent for CHANGE.IT to process your “Personal Data” as stated herein at any time. Once you assert this right, CHANGE.IT will not process your “Personal Data” any longer unless legally required to do so. However, any withdrawal has no effect on past processing by CHANGE.IT up to the point in time of your withdrawal.