Achieving the readiness for CHANGE
As IT Project Manager I step in from outside with a neutral view on any internal issues. This enables my monitoring activities and successful conflict management.
Sensitivity to individual behavior and good negotiating skills are essential for my work.
As experienced Interim Manager with a wide background in telecommunication, engineering construction and the automotive industry I will turn the change project into a sustainable investment.
Your technical and organizational change will be in safe hands.
IT Project Management
- International IT Project Management with practice in Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Technical architecture set up and Landscape management
- ERP Master and transactional data merger
- Business process validation expertise
- Greenfield and template approach
Internal and external Stakeholder management
IT Processes & Services
- ITIL based services skills
- SOX evidence with process and reporting experience
- Best practice methodology: PRINCE2, PMI
- Managing of outsourced services
- Extensive Test management background
- PMO based project history
- Keyuser & Enduser Trainer
- Work history in plant engineering with serial production set up as well as single unit fabrication
- SAP customizing expertise in FI, AA, CO, PS
- Implementation background for NetWeaver APO
- SAP Application knowledge in logistics (MM, PP)
- SAP User Authorization expertise
- Financial Statements on international standards (IFRS)
- SAP HANA Build Management
- Leading virtual and multicultural teams
- Out of the box mentality
- Getting things done
- Prioritizing of tasks in critical phases
- Creating confidential environment within project team and partners